to set forth the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the parties using the ecommerce-related services and other services (collectively “Services”) provided by Celeb Store
The Company will disclose the T&C on the initial landing page or connecting page of help Members to check the T&C, together with the name, place of business, the name of representative(s), business registration number and contact numbers (telephone and facsimile numbers, email address, etc.) of the Company.
The Company may amend the T&C to the extent permitted by the Regulation of Standardized Contracts Act, the Framework Act on Electronic Documents and Transactions, the Digital Signature Act, the Act concerning Promotion of Utilization of Information and Communications Networks and Protection of Information, etc., the Protection of Consumers in e-commerce and Other Transactions Act (“e-Commerce Act”), and the Electronic Financial Transactions Act, and any other applicable laws.
If any terms of the T&C are amended by the Company, all amended terms shall be effective 14 days after they are initially posted on the initial landing page, together with the then current T&C, the effective date of and the reasons for the amendment, all of which will be posted for a 14-day period until the date immediately preceding the effective date.
It is your responsibility to safe-guard secret information such as this company website password and financial instrument information such as credit card number and net banking password. The company is not liable for any misuse including financial loss from your account in case of stolen credentials. You will inform the Company immediately in case of knowledge of loss or theft of password.
If you choose to cancel your order for any reason, you may do so only before your order is delivered out.
However you will be responsible for any additional cost occurred in relation with such cancellation.
In certain case, your order may have already been delivered
prior to update shipping status.
In such case, you may not cancel the order but you may apply for return and pay for the return cost only.
Returns and Refund: Once the item has been shipped to overseas, exchange is only acceptable if buyer agree to pay round-trip delivery fee. Once the item has been shipped to overseas, exchange is only acceptable if buyer agree to pay round-trip delivery fee.
-A sale and purchase contract will be executed by a Member offering to purchase a given item on the terms and conditions of sales suggested by a Seller and by the Seller’s acceptance of the Buyer’s offer.
- The Company will provide methods for payment of the purchase price in cash, by credit card, or by other means.
- The Buyer will enter information relating to the payment of the purchase price at his/her/its own responsibility, and shall solely take any and all liabilities and disadvantages arising out of the information entered by the Buyer in relation to the payment of the purchase price.
- The Company may cancel a transaction without the consent of any Member, if the purchase price is not paid within a certain time period after the order is placed.
- The Company will take measures to allow the Buyer to check the contents of the executed sale and purchase contract on the webpage of “My Shopping Details,” and will provide guidance on how to cancel the contract and the relevant procedures.
- The Company may check whether the Buyer is lawfully entitled to use the payment means used when paying the purchase price. The Company may suspend the transaction until the completion of confirmation of the buyer’s right to such use, or cancel the transaction if it is impossible to obtain such confirmation.
- The amount actually paid by the Buyer shall be an amount
(actual purchase price) remaining after applying to the original price (set by
the Seller), any basic usage fees, discount coupons applicable to the
particular item, delivery fees, details of an option (in the case of an option
item) and so on.
The proof of purchase (i.e. cash payment receipts, tax invoices, credit card sales slips, etc.) will be issued to show the amount of the actual purchase price.
A delivery period shall begin on the date following the date on which receipt or settlement of payment is confirmed and end on the date of completion of delivery.
-The Company may issue discount coupons under which a Member using the shopping services may get discount at a certain rate or in a certain amount when the Member makes a purchase.
-The Member shall use discount coupons for the Member’s own purchase only, and shall in no event sell or transfer any of them in substance to another.
- Use of discount coupons may be subject to limitations depending on the item or price of goods or services. No discount coupon may be used after the expiry of its valid term.
- If the purchased items are returned or if the purchase is cancelled, after any discount coupon is used in relation to the underlying purchase, as a general rule, a used discount coupon may be reused; provided that reuse may be impossible in certain cases prescribed by the Company’s internal rules, such as, cancellation of a purchase due to simple change of mind, etc.
- Reward points will be awarded for eligible products order per details available on the Rewards section of the website. Reward points can be earned and redeemed only by registered clients of the Company website.
-Disputes arising out of reward points earning or redemption will be administered per Company’s discretion and will be final. The Rewards points is an optional scheme run based on sole discretion of the Company.
Change and Protection of Personal Information
A Member may not provide false information when applying for the membership, notification to the Member by the Company shall be considered complete when the notice is delivered to the address or e-mail address provided by the Member. Any damages arising out of the failure to update information must be borne solely by the relevant Member, and the Company shall not be held liable for any such damages. The Company will not use any information provided by the Member for the execution of a User Agreement, for any purpose other than its operation of the Services as consented to by the Member If a new purpose of use arises or for the disclosure of the information to a third party, the Company shall notify the purpose(s) of use or disclosure of the Member’s information (as the case may be) and obtain separate consent from the Member in the phase of the use or disclosure of the Member’s information; provided, however, this shall not be the case if prescribed otherwise by applicable laws and regulations.
Termination of the User Agreement
Termination by members: A Member may terminate the User Agreement at any time by notifying the Company of the Member’s intent to terminate it through the applicable service webpage; provided that the Member has taken necessary actions to consummate any and all transactions at least seven ( 7) days prior to the date of the termination notice. A Member shall be solely responsible for any consequences arising out of a termination notice sent within the said period, and upon termination of the User Agreement, the Company may withdraw all benefits additionally granted to the Member by the Company.
by the Company: The Company may terminate the User Agreement
in the event of occurrence or finding of the following:
i) violation of, infringement upon or damage to the rights, reputation, credit or any other interest of any other Member or third party, or breach of Korean laws/regulations or public order and good morals;
ii) obstruction of or any try to impede the proper processing of the Services provided by the Company;
iii) finding that there is a reason for refusal under Section 7.5 hereof; or
iv) circumstances in which the Company finds it necessary, in its reasonable judgment, to refuse the provision of the Services.